WATCH VIDEO ABOVE
- Are expedition cruises only for young travelers? Or maybe only for older cruisers?
- Do you have to be super-fit?
- How about solo travelers?
- Who are the guests who get the most from a luxury expedition cruise?
- Are they best for people who are ok ‘roughing it’ a bit?
- How about dedicated luxury cruise travelers?
- Can I take an expedition cruise if I worry about seasickness on a small ship?
- What about the cruising experience? Are they best for seasoned cruise travelers?
- How about people who have never taken a cruise at all? Are expedition cruises a good way to ‘dip your toe in the water,’ so to speak?
Start Your Expedition Cruise!
Start your trip to
Let us help you plan your trip
Seabourn is charting a new course in cruising when it bec... more
Take advantage of our Extraordinary Opportunity Event. Sp... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- 6 Reasons We Love Seabourn Cruises to Alaska
- Is a World Cruise Right for You?
- Video: The Most Photographed Hotel in the World Celebrates 125 Years