11 DAYS from $7,890
May 19, 2018 and September 22, 2018
These spectacular shores have endured, undaunted by 20th century strife. They now lie in peaceful serenity, inviting you to surrender to their beckoning call. No place is more beautiful, few locations as welcoming, and none more captivating than the enchanting Dalmatian Coast. Here, you will find a place to lose yourself – and find yourself at the same time.
- Ring the wishing bell at the Church of the Assumption of Mary on tiny Bled Island
- Take a train ride through the stunning caverns at Postojna, and sit spellbound during a private choral concert against a backdrop of spotlighted stalactites and stalagmites
- Sample the distinctive wines of the Peljesac Peninsula
- Explore the narrow, twisting lanes of the picture-perfect, medieval-walled city of Dubrovnik, and attend a private performance of the Sorkocevic Quartet
- Stroll along forested paths to discover the crystal-clear lakes and cascading waterfalls of Plitvice National Park
Interested in Luxury Hotels & Resorts?Click Here
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- See the World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall at this New Airport
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Makes 5-Star Award History
- The 'Road to Happiness' is Exactly the Path We Need to Travel Right Now