Oceania Cruises is excited to unveil its first three inaugural voyages from Miami to Cuba. Yesterday, we received official government approval from the Republic of Cuba to operate cruises to the island, beginning March 2017. We will inaugurate calls in Cuba with one 14-day and two 10-day Caribbean cruises from Miami aboard Marina. Each of these voyages will call on the storied city of Havana with two of the voyages staying overnight and offering guests two full days in this legendary destination.
MARCH 7, 2017 | 14 DAYS
Miami, Key West, Havana, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Harvest Caye, Puerto Limon, Colón, Cartagena, George Town, Miami
MARCH 21, 2017 | 10 DAYS
Miami, Havana (2 Days), Santo Tomas, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya, George Town, Miami
MARCH 31, 2017 | 10 DAYS
Miami, Costa Maya, Harvest Caye, Roatan, Havana (2 Days), Nassau, Miami
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- You Can Celebrate Richard Branson's Birthday With Him on his Adults-Only Cruise Line