Did you know cruise lines use some of the most eco-friendly innovations and champion stringent procedures to minimize their impact on the air, land and water they visit?
Like many travelers these days, those of us who love cruise travel are eager to ensure our vacations are both memorable and leave the sparkling waters, crisp sea air, and scenic vistas we visit by ship untouched for the future. (Top Photo: Regent Seven Seas Mariner in Skagway, Alaska by BestTrip.TV)
We're happy to share this infographic by cruise industry association CLIA just a few ways cruise lines work to protect the environment:
Where do you want to go?
Cunard Offers Up to 30% Savings Plus Thousands in Onboard Spending Money
Luxury British cruise line Cunard has launched its '... more
Limited Time: AmaWaterways Offers Free Land Packages with Select 2023 Europe, Egypt River Cruises
AmaWaterways is offering guests on select 2023 river crui... more
Free 2-Category Suite Upgrade on Regent Luxury Cruises Plus 20% Savings on Europe
Regent Seven Seas Cruises “Upgrade Your Horizon” promotio... more
You Can Now Book the Hottest New River Cruises: on Colombia's Magdalena River
The first cruises on Colombia's Magdalena River by a majo... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- You Can Celebrate Richard Branson's Birthday With Him on his Adults-Only Cruise Line