In colorful Newfoundland turn of phrase, you might say that Fogo Island is far away from far away. The island is remote; only accessible by ferries and helicopter flights that defy dramatic weather and waves to drop visitors on a a rocky outpost in the North Atlantic that until recently was a centuries-old, declining fishing community. This is not where you might expect to find a hotel that has won world-wide acclaim for its architecture, experience, social responsibility, and design.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Newfoundland and Labrador
Let us help you plan your trip
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's Guana... more
Staying at home has not just amplified our need to travel... more
Hyatt's Inclusive Collection is inviting guests to &q... more
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- See the World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall at this New Airport
- 7 Castles in Ireland Where You Can Stay
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Makes 5-Star Award History
- The 'Road to Happiness' is Exactly the Path We Need to Travel Right Now
- Accor's New-Concept 'Millennial' Hotels: 'Revolutionizing' Travel?