Whether you love Old Havana colonial style, rhythms and cocktails, Mid-Century modern tropical, Rat Pack vibes, or contemporary luxury urban resort on a world's top beach... Puerto Rico's El San Juan Hotel fits the bill.
Following a post-hurricane, $65-million reno, this grande dame of Puerto Rico society and must-visit destination for visitors to Puerto Rico's capital is back - in spectacular style combining all three eras and captivating your travel imagination.
The El San Juan Hotel alone is worth the trip to this US island territory!
It's ideal as a destination tropical resort for your whole vacation or destination wedding/ vow renewal / business event, or as an extension before or after your Caribbean cruise embarking or disembarking from Puerto Rico; the El San Juan Hotel is 5 minutes from the Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport, 10 minutes from San Juan Cruise Port… and 15 minutes from historic Old San Juan, on 2 miles of Isla Verde Beach that's been voted the Best Urban Beach.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Puerto Rico
Let us help you plan your trip
- Canada's Iconic 'Castle and Cabin' Western Mountain Hotels Re-Open
- Snuggle Up In the World's Largest Log Cabin
- Video: The Most Photographed Hotel in the World Celebrates 125 Years
- 3 Hotels You Can't Miss in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 50 Years Since John Lennon's Bed-in for Peace: Video Inside that Hotel Suite Today
- 'Pandemic Pivots' in Travel We Hope Will Stick Around Forever