The debut sailings for the very first Ultra Luxury Expedition Vessel, Seabourn Venture are open to book and block tomorrow. Here are a glimpse of some of the incredible itineraries that are available (the full list is below):
If you haven’t heard about these ships yet, here are the essentials:
- Purpose-built expedition ships, PC6 ice-strengthened hull, with advanced maneuvering technology for superior stability, safety and comfort
- World-class Expedition Team of 26, delivering immersive experiences – One of the largest teams aboard any expedition vessel (past, present and future)
- All veranda, all ocean-front suites luxuriously appointed
- Handcrafted itineraries developed for the expedition traveler to the most coveted and familiar remote destinations in the world.
- The ship has 21-day autonomy - allowing to go ‘off the grid’ for up to 21 days!
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Two custom-built 6-guest submarines giving the option to extend your expedition further for greater ocean exploration
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Enhanced expedition experiences with Zodiacs, mountain and ebikes, scuba diving, snorkeling and optional kayaks
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Open bridge policy*, hosted by members of the Expedition Team providing firsthand access to the ship’s command center and officers navigating your journey
- World-class dining venues are all complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Meticulous and purposeful adventurers’ resort at sea designed for the luxury traveler with unique attributes and spaces to enhance your experience
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
Start your trip to
Let us help you plan your trip
Hand-Selected Itineraries For You | Special Offers Inside
Take advantage of our Extraordinary Opportunity Event. Sp... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- Video: The Most Photographed Hotel in the World Celebrates 125 Years
- Is a World Cruise Right for You?
- Spoiling you at Sea: Lifestyle Brands on the World's most Luxurious Ships