What's better than a once-in-a-lifetime cruise to the Galapagos Islands? Sleeping under the spectacular night skies in one of the most remote places in the world on the deck of a ship that's the height of modern luxury.The Celebrity Flora is a first for the cruise line, dedicated to exploration of the natural wonder of the Galapagos islands. The ship launches in May, 2019, and is based on the island of Baltra in the Galapagos.
- innovative, outward-facing design providing 360-degree views of the islands, open air lounges with hot tubs and cabanas with a view,
- expert-led ecological seminars,
- seamless sea-to-shore transportation in yacht tenders off the open marina at the ship's aft,
- environmentally-conscious features like extreme energy efficiency and anchorless technology to protect the sea floor, and
- an open-air stargazing platform on the top deck.
Start your Trip!Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Let us help you plan your trip
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Booking an Expedition Cruise This Year
- This Ship Has a Magic Carpet - And 8 Other Things You'll Love About the New Celebrity EDGE
- 8 New Cruise Ships You Missed in 2020 - And Why to Sail Them Soon
- Can Cruise Travel have an Edge? Celebrity Cruises Thinks So.
- This Cruise Line has Plenty to Celebrate in Pride Month