Natural Wonders and Diverse Cultures
Once-in-a-lifetime Travel Experiences from Ship to Shore
- Alexandria (Cairo), Egypt– Guests get a glimpse into Egypt’s rich past and present while spending an evening inCairo, Egypt’s second-largest city and epicenter of cultural and historical significance, offering a fascinating blend of ancient landmarks, stunning architecture, and vibrant markets. Guests will have the option to join an excursion to see the Pyramids at Giza.
- Safaga (Luxor), Egypt - Located on the Egyptian side of the Red Sea, Safaga is the gateway to some of Egypt's most memorable destinations: Luxor, Karnak and Thebes. Luxor has often been called the world's greatest open-air museum, and the number and preservation of the monuments in the area are unparalleled anywhere else in the world.
- Mombasa, Kenya– Guests can experience Kenya’s wildlife up close in Mombasa with overnight Seabourn Journeys, including Tsavo National Park Safaris, a Masai Mara National Reserve Safari and a Rwanda Gorilla Trek. Mombasa, a vibrant coastal city with beautiful beaches, warm climate, rich history and local cuisine, has a blend of African, Arabic, and European cultures.
- Cape Town, South Africa – Known as the “Mother City” of South Africa, Cape Town is a cosmopolitan metropolis of breathtaking natural beauty, with iconic landmarks such as Table Mountain, pristine beaches, and a rich cultural heritage that reflects its unique blend of African, European, and Asian influences. It’s also a hub for adventure tourism, offering a range of thrilling outdoor activities to enjoy, including catamaran sailing, kayaking and more.
- Seabourn Signature Moment: private beach BBQ on Bom Bom Island, Sao Tome & Principe – One of Seabourn's most beloved traditions and Signature Moments is an ultra-luxury, private beach BBQ. On the Grand Africa Voyage, it takes place on Bom Bom Island, an enchanting destination of natural beauty and tranquility with pristine beaches, lush tropical forests, and crystal-clear waters.
- Casablanca, Morocco – Guests spend an evening in Casablanca, the vibrant economic hub of Morocco. With its bustling souks, stunning architecture, and vibrant nightlife, it offers visitors a unique and authentic taste of Moroccan life, steeped in history, culture, and tradition.
Start Your Africa Trip!
Start your trip to
Let us help you plan your trip
Seabourn is charting a new course in cruising when it bec... more
Seabourn has unveiled its ultra-luxury expedition cruise ... more
Take advantage of our Extraordinary Opportunity Event. Sp... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- 6 Reasons We Love Seabourn Cruises to Alaska
- Is a World Cruise Right for You?
- Video: The Most Photographed Hotel in the World Celebrates 125 Years