- Enhanced mindfulness and presence leading to richer, more meaningful experiences;
- Stress reduction by disconnecting from the constant interruption of work emails and app notifications;
- Improved relationships by devoting full attention and gaining closer connections to your loved ones;
- Better sleep by reducing your exposure to blue (screen) light especially at night, which can interfere with circadian rhythms and melatonin production;
- Increased awareness and appreciation of your surroundings, especially gaining benefits from the proven benefits of immersion in nature like “forest bathing;”
- Boosted self-esteem when you’re freed from inescapable comparisons to others on social media;
- Boosted creativity with more time and mental space for reflection and creative thinking;
- Development of new skills and hobbies and enhanced in-person communication skills as people are more likely to try new activities when mobile phones are taken out of the equation;
- Increased productivity after your digital fasting vacation as a result of your refreshing, rejuvenating break; and even
- Better memories of your holiday as you were present and actively engaged with your experiences, not simply recording them or living through your phone.
Start your trip to
Let us help you plan your trip
Ah, la dolce vita. If you've been craving all things Ital... more
Hyatt's Inclusive Collection is inviting guests to &q... more
One luxury river cruise line is giving you a new way to i... more
Seabourn is charting a new course in cruising when it bec... more
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 6 Wellness and Fitness Cruises You Should be Booking Now
- Where's the Only Restaurant in Alaska by a Michelin Starred Chef?
- See the World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall at this New Airport
- Lie Flat Beds in Economy Class? This Airline Says, "Yes, You Can!"